Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Computer Crash

Cartoon - woman with rolling pin and computer
Me on Friday...
I have to apologize to all of you for being away so long. Our computer crashed on Friday and Future Shop told us its due to a bad hard drive - our third so far.

Cartoon - computer on the phone
My Computer phoning - "Is there a Doctor in the house?"
I hope to have it back tomorrow; they were able to download all our files, etc, off the old drive and install it on the new one so I won't be back to a time consuming square one when I finally get it home.

Cartoon - sick computer
My Baby is Sick!!!
I will still have, I hope, the rest of my Sailor story as well. Among other things, I've had a great deal of hassle trying to back everything up. This, we are told, is a strong indication that the hard drive is about to fail completely.

Cartoon of a doctor treating a sick computer
Soon to be well and home
Thanks to everyone for their patience. I am using our 'spare' computer, the one we had problems with before and had to actually send to Ontario to get fixed. We got it back a week later to find it didn't work???  Merrill took a look at it and nothing was connected on the inside! Go figure. Its been working ok but I have absolutely no files, no pictures, no story, no nothing in it.

Cartoon of a happy computer with all parts smiling
Happy Computer = Happy Catspaw!
Once I get our regular computer back and check everything out, I will begin posting again. Here's to not having any more problems in the future once its fixed...

cartoon of girl typing on computer
Happily reunited at long last...


Catspaw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I am very grateful for your comment and please leave a link.