Saturday, June 23, 2012

Why Your Comments Matter

white kitten Pippin
Pippin, by Pippin's human, Suzi
Last February on the 27th in 2012 I posted this picture with a short blog. June 22, 2012 I received this comment from his owner, Suzi. I'm sure, by her comment, that she won't mind my posting what she told me about Pippin. So, here it is and just to point out to my visitors and readers that every comment you choose to leave means a great deal to the author and other visitors/readers of the blog you post it to, they do get read. Your comments count and each one is welcomed.

Thank you Suzi for your comment and I am very glad to know your kittens name. I am so very sorry for your loss of him. You're comment made a difference. 

Hello! I thought you might like to know who this dear white cat was... His name was Pippin and he was my dear cat from 1998 to 2003. I took this photo when he was about 5-6 months old. He's actually playing with a little stick I had tossed to him. He was an amazing character and I've written many stories about him. This photo was one of the first of my photographs I posted on line back in 1999, and it keeps showing up all over the world, with captions in many different languages, on web sites, blogs, chain emails with cat photos, etc. etc. I'm glad my dear boy's photo has been so popular and that he can continue to bless people's lives a little bit, even beyond the grave. - Sincerely, Pippin's human, Suzi on A Cat's Prayer

Catspaw

Please remember, if there is something you want to share, to leave a comment and your name. Thank you to everyone who has already left comments on my blogs, I appreciate them all.  

1 comment:

  1. That is just such a cute kitty and love that poem ~ a cat's prayer.

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I am very grateful for your comment and please leave a link.