Monday, July 2, 2012

Another Update: Nova Scotia Kitty

Ok, so I thought I'd better confirm...

I phoned my contact's friend in Nova Scotia; the contact had just left for PEI. 

Well...

They 'had' the cat...

Seems he didn't appreciate the significance of being stuffed in a cage for the drive home and took to his paws arunnin' as far away as he could get.  

I will get a regretful phone call tonight from my contact, for sure.

And an assurance that, now that they have confirmed he's still around, they will go again this coming weekend to try again for the silly creature!  


Some cats just don't realize when they've got it better elsewhere than where they are now...


I will keep you all up-to-date as to how things unfold. Stay Tuned... its not over yet!


Catspaw


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I am very grateful for your comment and please leave a link.